Limited shade “Cold Water”. Colour: icy blue-green with small silver mica specks. Use complexity: easy. Can be used as an accent or topper shade:

Do you want to get it for free? 1) Place an order with three or more items in your cart 2) Insert a code word in the commentary to your order and pay for it before 9 am MSK 27.03 3) Wait for your magical package! 

BONUS! Every participant of our drop-game joins an additional raffle: for today’s raffle, it’s 20 pouches filled with surprises. 

EVERY PARTICIPANT ALSO GETS: One of the collector’s cards from our Nymph shade: PLACE (regular card, 60% drop chance), DISCOVERY (special card, 30% drop chance) or PET card (rare card, 10% drop chance) 

 

TERMS AND MORE:

Code word: WAVE

TERMS OF ACQUIRING A FREE LIMITED SHADE ARE VALID ONLY FOR THE ORDERS WHICH CONTAIN THREE OR MORE ITEMS (LIMITED SHADES FROM OUR ENCHANTED SHOP SECTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED ITEMS) AND THE CODE WORD.

Participants can also randomly get one of the 20 additional gift bags: 

1) 9 small drop bags, сontaining:

"Finansier":

2) 10 medium drop bags, сontaining:

"Sly":

"The Hoyden":

3) big drop bag, сontaining:

"Traveler":

"Brave Little One":

"Doctor":

"Storyteller":

"She Who Plays With Waves":

Rules: Place an order (three or more items) on our web page sigil.me and insert the code word in the commentary box. Orders with the code word are accepted from the current time until 9 am MSK 27.03. There must be the code word in the notes to your order and the order must be PAID FOR until 9 am. Code words aren’t accepted through e-mail, social media and other meanings of communication. (!!!) Only correctly placed orders are able to participate in the raffle. ATTENTION: Participants CANNOT make MORE than one order. Multiple orders coming from one person or address are considered one participant. 

ONE MORE TIME! TERMS OF ACQUIRING A FREE LIMITED SHADE ARE VALID ONLY FOR THE ORDERS WHICH CONTAIN THREE OR MORE ITEMS (LIMITED SHADES FROM OUR ENCHANTED SHOP SECTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED ITEMS) AND THE CODE WORD. 

Анна Викторовна,
автор колонки о новинках